Friday, January 30, 2009

MS. WALLACE BODIES LIL KIM...

Lil Kim has been creating a huge fuss over her betrayal in the Notorious Movie.

Lil Kim tells Hip-Hop Weekly..."They were disrespecting me terrible in that script…the one that sticks out to me was in a scene allegedly when Ms. Wallace came to see one of Biggie’s shows for the first time and I was supposed to be so mad at him about something that I pulled my panties off on stage and mooned the crowd with my (explicative)… What the (explicative)? Come on, don’t you think that would’ve been in the history archives? They’re using Lil Kim to sensationalize their bulls— lying’-a– story. That was the last version of the script I saw, which somebody had snuck to me, ’cause people didn’t want me to see it.”

Ms. Wallace responded "Tell Lil’ Kim to go find herself, go drink a cup of green tea and get a life! This movie is not about Lil’ Kim. She felt we used her character to promote [but] this movie is about my son. … Lil’ Kim needs to go sit down."

BODIIED

Via Bossip.com