Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Charles Hamilton...Even Gives Sonic a Bad Name



This kid has always got on my last nerves. Ever since I saw him at A List Radio and he was making hypocritical comments about hipsters (when he was wearing a tight pink shirt with tight pants). Charles Hamilton is claiming J Dilla as the executive producer of his upcoming EP Perfect Life. SMH

I know everyone likes to pull the "hate" card but this is not about hate...it's about being disrespectful.

“I also wanna thank James Yancey for his guidance in putting this album together. Sound wise, I couldn’t be happier. Again, the album was mastered reel-to-reel/digital-to-digital, and I couldn’t have done the entire process without him being a total jerk about me getting that EXTRA vinyl-ish sound. Thanks Dilla.” Charles Hamilton

*sigh* Click here to read the interview on allhiphop.com