Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Footage: So Drake LITERALLY Tore Down My Neighborhood



Ok. As everyone knows, I am a Manhattanite and I just so happen to live in the Financial District (walking distance to the South St. Seaport). I got out of my "TAXI" yesterday and saw an army of half naked women marching down to the water...It then dawned on me the FREE Drake concert was about to go down. AY DIOS MIOS! Me & my pal Erin Moyer decided to take some shots and possibly head down there until I checked my twitter and saw it was canceled. At that point I knew I had to go outside just so I can witness the array of drama.

We walked out and saw a huge bus and 4 black SUV's following it...then I looked behind me and a swarm of chicks (& men) started running towards me like the stampede of antelopes in the Lion King. I pulled Erin to the side and decided to record this classic scene.

The night progressed and random fights broke out and people continued to lose their minds. All in all...Drake didn't perform but he STILL tore down my neighborhood LOL

Below is a video of Drake's CD signing...and he makes a grown man cry *chuckles*