Friday, November 6, 2009

Jenny Marie PR's Trip to DC

I had the great pleasure of going to DC for an event on Tuesday and I just returned last night. It was a blast...The one thing I did notice was that women in DC do not wear heels. I also ran into Kal Penn (Kumar) at The Park...Apparently he works for Obama. I learn something new every day. Anyway...I had great food...met up with great people (shout to @MrGChristopher @J_SCRILLAER @K_Beta ) and had a great time!



It was extremely windy if you can't tell by the pic lol

Restaurant Recomendation: The Old Ebbitt Grill

The Old Ebbitt Grill is the oldest restaurant in DC and it was amazing. The menu consisted of everything from Mussels to Walrus Burgers.



Jenny Marie's Choice:

Appetizer: House Salad with Gorgonzola

Entree: The Parmesan Crusted Rainbow Trout with Hollandaise Sauce (Photo Above)

Location: 675 15th St, NW
Washington, DC


Oh yeah & I bumped into McGruff "Take a bite of of crime!" YES!