Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twitty Tuesday's #4: "The Salon" is Coiffeur




Located at 140 Nassau St., this little hole-in-the-wall salon first caught my attention as I was walking by it and and noticed it's beautiful interior design. The place was lovely. When I first stepped in, it had the smell of the most expensive shampoo, coffee and blow-dried hair. I noticed that everyone inside the salon had beautiful hair, so I decided to get my hair highlighted four months ago (when I first discovered Coiffeur) and have been going there since then. I just recently had Coiffeur bring me back to my natural hair color and I couldn't be more satisfied with the way it turned out. The results have never disappointed me, the hair dressers and owners always make sure to offer you coffee, the hairdressers give the best scalp massages in town (while they are washing your hair) and the salon is filled with of a bunch of happy workers, great music from all parts of the world and many other perks which make for a great atmosphere in general. I definitely recommend Coiffeur to anyone. The prices are reasonable (for Manhattan, that is), but you'll experience will definitely make-up for the cost.