Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10 Ways To Realize You Are a Thirst Bucket




I hate to do this...I really do...but Thirst Buckets are taking over the earth people. Men its not too late. If you see yourself doing the following, just stop while you are ahead.

1) If you text a girl and she doesn't respond, so you decide to DM, Facebook, email & call her til she answers

2) Voicemails in general = Honorary Parched Card

3) If you've ever texted a girl "?" because she doesn't respond

4) If you use her profession as an excuse to see her...i.e. Dude: "Yo Jenny I need some PR assistance" Me: "Cool you have a project coming?" Dude "Ummm Nah but..."

5) If you follow over 500 people and 499 of them are girls in thongs

6) If you use the word "Ma" when referring to a female *THROWS FLAG*

7) If you bbm someone and say "I saw you read my message...no love?" Personally, I only give my PIN to folks who are "my people"

8) If you name drop...I don't care if Dr. Dre is your 5th cousin through marriage

9) If you ask a WOMAN to get you into an event or club...I hate that...Ladies like it when YOU put THEM on to something new...not vice versa


10) If you constantly think every girl you talk to is playing hard to get YOU ARE A THIRST BUCKET...Women will make it known if she likes you as a friend or romantically. Watch her vocab. Please take "Homey, My Friend, Fam, etc" literally.