Monday, March 8, 2010

Where to Party in NYC? Kiss & Fly, Santos & M2 (Mansion)



I haven't done a "Where to Party?" blog in so long. The last one I did was for 49 Grove & God knows I don't party there anymore lol (we off that).

Kiss & Fly


House heads will love this spot. The crowd is a little older (30+) & chic. I enjoyed myself. If you hate techno & house music, this place ain't for you. You won't hear 1 hip-hop song here. Located in the Meat Packing District.





Santos


My girls & I went there these past 2 weeks & danced the entire night. I used to go to Santos all the time when Q-Tip spinned...Just Blaze has taken over Friday nights and it's CRAZY to say the least. The place stayed packed til the way end...(4am which is nuts) Santos is located on the corner of Canal & Lafayette







M2 (Mansion)


I'm not too crazy about M2. The music is pretty dope (in the house/techno room) but it's just a little too crowded for me (the photo directly below was from the DJ Booth). If you like huge clubs with a lot of people, then you'll like this spot. I just get grossed out watching thousands of people sweat bullets & make out like I'm at a high school dance. M2 is located in Chelsea near the other "super" clubs (Marquee, Guesthouse, Quo, etc)