Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Generation Deaf: 1 Out of 5 Teens Experiences Hearing Loss



We all recognize these ^^^^^^^^^

The louder the better? Not the best idea unless you want hearing aids by age 35. Unfortunately, my generation has been bombarded with phenomenons like car systems, surround sound, iPods, etc. All in which are terrible for your ears. I admit myself that I love loud music but I'm aware of the damage it can bring on because I used to work in Healthcare Public Affairs. I listen to the TV so low that people always ask me "You can really hear that?" Most people find out they can't control themselves when it comes to volume. We are so used to everything being loud. This has got to change. I think its to the point where decibel levels should be regulated. Ever hear your ears ringing? That's a sign of hearing loss. Change your habits today *spirit fingers*

Click here to read more about the study at RedOrbit