Tuesday, August 10, 2010

True Blood Recap: When in Doubt...Seduce & Pounce



I think Eric ^^^^^ surprised everyone the most this episode. He has a master plan to take over the King's reign and apparently he will do anything to make sure this happens. Eric offered to keep the King's boyfriend entertained while the King tracked down Sookie. The King's boyfriend made Eric strip (which was kinda exciting because all the men on the show have amazing bodies) but then Eric began to seduce him...I was a bit puzzled to say the least. I knew this had to be part of his plan. Before "doing the deed" Eric kills the boyfriend instead...creating a huge war.

Bill & Sookie are finally back together. The sex scene at the end was uber intense. I guess "once you go Vamp you don't go back?"

*Side Note: If I was Sookie, I would have pounced on Alcide (The Werewolf) in that one scene. *fans self*