Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wyclef Vs. Sean Penn?! *Sigh*



"I got a message for Sean Penn: Maybe he ain't see me in Haiti because he was too busy sniffing cocaine," That is what Wyclef decided to say during his performance for Hot 97's On The Reggae Tip Concert...He even dissed his former group member Pras "I got a message for Praswell, even though you don't want to support me, I got love for you, even though you only kicked 8 bars in the Fugees."

*sigh* x 10

I'm sorry Wyclef. I doubt Sean Penn would even bother talking about this if he didn't have a valid point. Penn was a little skeptical about Wyclef's bid for Presidency. If you didn't know, Penn is an activist and literally lived in a small tent in Port-au-Prince (Haiti's Capitol) after the earthquake to help those in need...for 6 MONTHS! He claimed he never saw Wyclef while he was there.

Any who, this is Sean Penn's response to Wyclef's message.