Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Twitty Tuesdays: Munchies!

I would like to formally introduce my new guest blogger Camelia for www.JennyMariePR.com

Ever since I met CKTWitty (The Cam, Camelot, Cambodia, Camotose), I have been overwhelmed with laughter and great times. She's like a sister to me so I hope you guys enjoy her personality as much as I do. Twitty & I are both Manhattan chicas so she will be showcasing random places, people & things in the one city we love I <3 NY

Follow @CKTwitty




It's Twitty Tuesdays at Jenny Marie PR!

Make sure to check-out Munchies Paradise at 37 Mott St. in "Chinatown," Manhattan. This little snack store has a variety of sweet, salty and tongue-twisting munchies that will drive your taste-buds wild. It's an International, Hong Kong-based chain featuring all sorts of Asian-flavored snacks, from dried fruit to chocolate covered sunflower seeds, to lychee and mango-flavored candies, dried squid and much, much more. My favorite part is that they offer free samples of almost everything. The price range is from $3.00 to $13.00 per pound. It's open everyday from 10AM to 8PM. See you there!!!