Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Underground Clown Clothing Line Supports Joseph Agbeko




This Saturday on Showtime, Bantamweight titlist Joseph "King Kong" Agbeko from the Bronx by way of Ghana will be defending his title against Yohnny Perez. We are excited to announce that, thanks to his management team, Joseph "King Kong" Agbeko will be wearing a (The) Underground Clown T-Shirt when enters the ring & during post fight activities. We appreciate the champ wearing our merchandise and we wish him luck this Saturday.

JOSEPH KING KONG AGBEKO (27-1, 22 KOs)
“The fight is almost here and I am very excited. I expect a hard fight, but Saturday is going to be my night, not Perez’.

“I don’t care how many more fights it will take, but my goal is to be the No. 1 fighter pound for pound in the world. There are a lot of great fighters but I feel I’m best. I am not looking past Perez, but I am willing to fight anybody to prove I am the best.

Click here to check out The UGC website